Who are we ?
The address of our website is: https://www.uduma.net.
Use of personal data collected
What data is collected?
UDUMA also collects personal data via:
- The contact form (www.uduma.net/en/uduma-contact-en): first name, last name, email, company, phone and message.
- The registration form for the monthly newsletter ODIAL’INFO (www.uduma.net/en/subscription-newsletter-odial-info): first name, last name and email.
- The unsolicited application form (www.uduma.net/recruitment-careers): first name, last name, telephone, email, nature of the position sought, CV, cover letter and comments.
- Application forms for job or internship offers: first name, last name, phone, email, CV, cover letter and comments.
Why collect this data?
As a user of the site, your data is collected (with your consent):
- To allow us to contact you following your request via our contact form.
- To allow us to subscribe following your request via our newsletter subscription form ODIAL’INFO.
- To allow us to contact you following your request via our application forms.
These data will never be exploited for commercial purposes outside of your contact solicitation.
Cookies / plotters collect data to analyze and track traffic on our site to collect statistics to improve the user experience.
Refusal to complete all or part of the data on our forms may result in impossibility of use.
Who processes the data?
The collected data:
- Via the contact form, are processed by the executive assistant of the company UDUMA.
- Via the registration form to the monthly newsletter ODIAL’INFO, are processed by MAILCHIMP company which provides the management tool of our newsletters.
- Via the application forms, are processed by the human resources department of the company UDUMA.
Login data is automatically communicated to Google for statistical tracking.
All of the aforementioned subcontractors, service providers, partners or other third parties are constrained by contractual obligations to respect the confidentiality and protection of personal data and to treat them solely for the purposes for which we provide them.
How long are your data kept?
The company UDUMA keeps your data for the time necessary to achieve the objectives described above.
Your data is kept for up to 5 years when you request us via one of our forms.
In accordance with the provisions of the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data, in particular the European Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “RGPD”) and the Act of 6 January 1978 No. 78-17 “Informatique et Libertés” and its modifications, you have a right of access and a right of rectification on your data.
In addition, subject to the conditions provided for by these regulations for the exercise of these rights, you benefit from:
- A right to the erasure of your Data (except accounting data whose retention of 10 years is required by French law – Article L123-22 of the Commercial Code)
- A right to limit the processing of your data
- Right to oppose the processing of your data for legitimate reasons, in accordance with Article 21 of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- The right to withdrawal of consent, when it has been requested. When the processing of your data is done on the basis of your consent, you may withdraw it at any time.
The company UDUMA is likely to ask you a justification of your identity before any modification or deletion of your personal data. You can exercise these rights by sending an email in English to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the following address: UDUMA, 6 rue Lavoisier, 45140 ORLEANS.
The company UDUMA has a period of one month to respond to any request relating to the exercise of your rights. This period may be extended by two months, because of the complexity or the large number of requests.
Where are your data stored?
The data collected are stored in France only, hosted by UDUMA, 6 rue Lavoisier, 45140 ORLEANS, through the subcontractor OVH: 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix, France – RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045.
The subcontractor undertakes to respect the GDPR and the confidentiality of the data that its servers host: https://www.ovh.com/fr/protection-donnees-personnelles/gdpr.xml.
Last update of this page: January 15, 2019