Addressing a market of nearly €3 billion, which will grow by 50% by 2050, UDUMA’s drinking water service has also been awarded the SOLAR IMPULSE EFFICIENT SOLUTION label in June 2021. This label assesses the economic efficiency of products, services and processes that protect the environment.
The technological, social and societal innovations of UDUMA SOLUTIONS have been distinguished with different awards:
- UDUMA and its partners in Mali won the P4G Partnerships State-of-the-Art Partnership 2020 Award in the category “Promising Project – SDG6 (Water & Sanitation)”,
- the 2019 “Most Innovative Business Model” Trophy of the OBSERVATOIRE DU DEVELOPPEMENT INTERNATIONAL, organised by BEARING POINT, HEC PARIS, LA TRIBUNE AFRIQUE and the CONSEIL FRANCAIS DES INVESTISSEURS EN AFRIQUE (CIAN),
- The Mali “Coup de Coeur” Award in the ORANGE SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURS AWARDS 2018,
- 2 Water and Sanitation Trophies (“research and innovation” and “water resource exploitation” categories) in the 3rd edition of the NATIONAL WATER AND SANITATION FORUM (COUNTRY WATER PARTNERSHIP OF BURKINA FASO, CWP-BF),
- Jury’s Favourite (“Coup de Coeur”) Prize in the ETIENNE MARCEL AWARDS FOR RESPONSIBLE ENTREPRENEURSHIP 2018,
- The International Prize in the ENTERPRISE TROPHIES OF THE LOIRET 2018.